User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » Keanu Reeves favorite film quotes Page [1]  
BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

no better than a Jew, or nigger

from that movie about the witch or whatever she was LOL

9/27/2026 8:53:09 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31581 Posts
user info
edit post

+1 to your N-word count.

Son, I am disappoint.

9/27/2026 9:55:39 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

I think I already publicly said it but sorry if I ever offended anyone with the N word

I know everyone on here is smart enough not to have taken it super personally though

I always thought it was funny for some reason, but ultimately don't harbor true racist feelings - at least in that no race is inherently better than another

I know for sure that whites are not the master race, based on east and west NC rednecks lol

I assume there is no master race, but it's definitely not caucasian lolz

I feel bad for typing "I" so much

9/27/2026 10:51:16 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

come on though it's hilarious hearing Ted from Bill and Ted say the N word

it's like burned into my brain, him saying it in that California accent LOL

9/27/2026 10:52:01 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17606 Posts
user info
edit post

Fuck that rases shit, bubs

9/27/2026 11:04:11 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

you'll get over it

9/28/2026 11:35:19 AM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

and why is everyone getting mad at me

keanu is the one who said it

9/28/2026 1:50:02 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31581 Posts
user info
edit post

Right, like when Papa John was just quoting Colonel Sanders!

9/28/2026 1:54:03 PM

EMCE
Notorious D.A.D.
90674 Posts
user info
edit post

I do not think that BubbleBobble is racist, or antisemitic per se.


I do think that BubbleBobble is OK with fostering an environment where racism and antisemitic viewpoints, slurs, and stereotypes are commonplace. He enjoys this, for some godawful reason. This is perhaps a difference without distinction. And to someone who is the victim of racism or antisemitism, a distinction that probably isn't even really worth the time thinking about. Like, why even put that nonsense in the air if you don't want to see it out there? Hundreds of times?

Just to point at an abstract example... The Trump administration started using memes years ago to joke around with the idea of demonizing immigrants, normalizing the topic in the hearts and minds of people, desensitizing them to the harsh realities of the subject.


And to say "I publicly said I didn't want to offend anyone" is stupid. I mean.. what's the tally on the number of times you've said the N-word, vs the times you've taken out to explain how your terrible sense of humor isn't meant to offend anyone? For someone viewing this for the first time, how are they supposed to get your joke or reference?

[Edited on September 29, 2026 at 12:24 PM. Reason : lol, is this community even worth caring about anymore?]

[Edited on September 29, 2026 at 12:38 PM. Reason : get back to work]

9/29/2026 12:23:01 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31581 Posts
user info
edit post

Yes, it's worth caring about, and as punishment, it seems only fair that you get to hook up with BB's sister.

9/29/2026 1:58:15 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

LOL I'm not trying to make them commonplace

there are like 10 people on here

9/29/2026 2:33:29 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

Quote :
"explain how your terrible sense of humor"


I don't think I appreciate your tone right now sir

so I suck give me a break

9/29/2026 2:34:24 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

Quote :
" how are they supposed to get your joke or reference?"


fair point

I do need to cite my source

I feel like that's a scene that they probably omitted or something if they ever re-released the film

I think they were in court for some reason. IDK it just stood out as funny just hearing Keanu in his accent saying that. like kind of trying to fake a southern accent, but mostly just a Californian one

idk ok, just back off

jk let me check it out

it's important that I validate my lack of a sense of humor

9/29/2026 2:36:05 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

keanu with a mullet is pretty hilarious though, come on

sure, the line I quoted isn't hilarious, but just look at that guy



useless without pics.png

9/29/2026 2:40:31 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

Quote :
"is OK with fostering an environment where racism and antisemitic viewpoints, slurs, and stereotypes are commonplace. "


I willingly decided not to procreate ok

quintuple post

9/29/2026 3:55:57 PM

TreeTwista10
RemLezarkSpain
151754 Posts
user info
edit post

9/29/2026 5:40:17 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

lol Yahoo


All right.

She's gettin' her head filled full of shit

by a goddamn Satan worshipper!

Or a damn good con artist - one of the two!

I know she's been coming over to see you and your damn voodoo.

You tell her bad things about me, don't you?

You ain't no better than a Jew or a nigger!

You know what this is?

It's a voodoo doll.

I'm gonna use this doll on you - some of your own medicine.

If you don't stop seeing my wife, I'm stickin' a pin in this every night

till you learn to leave folks alone!

Go back to bed! Everything's fine!


SAUCE: http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/g/gift-script-transcript-sam-raimi.html

9/29/2026 5:45:00 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17606 Posts
user info
edit post

^^^^^^^^ EMCE link where he explained it kinda

9/29/2026 5:45:52 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

I thought he was in the courtroom when he said it but I guess he wasn't

hilarous character though

of course he's a good actor so he was pretty convincing as the bad guy

9/29/2026 5:46:09 PM

TreeTwista10
RemLezarkSpain
151754 Posts
user info
edit post

I've never even heard of that movie so idk

9/29/2026 5:47:40 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

came out in 2000

I don't really know why I know it except it must have been on cable or something

9/29/2026 11:08:04 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31581 Posts
user info
edit post

Another AI fail.

9/30/2026 5:17:24 AM

Snewf
All American
64489 Posts
user info
edit post

Quote :
"This is perhaps a difference without distinction. And to someone who is the victim of racism or antisemitism, a distinction that probably isn't even really worth the time thinking about."


for fucking real
there is no subtlety in the moral answer to these situations, no gradation or nuance
this is as simple as Karl Popper's paradox of tolerance

lemme just quote david lynch here:

9/30/2026 9:08:13 AM

Bullet
All American
29874 Posts
user info
edit post

Punishing racism with misogyny?

9/30/2026 9:09:31 AM

 Message Boards » Chit Chat » Keanu Reeves favorite film quotes Page [1]  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.