User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » Firefox spotted a potentially serious security iss Page [1]  
BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

Be careful. Something doesn’t look right.

Firefox spotted a potentially serious security issue with brentroad.com. Someone pretending to be the site could try to steal things like credit card info, passwords, or emails.


qntmfred stealing our credit card info EXPOSED?!?!?!?

9/28/2026 8:44:37 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17606 Posts
user info
edit post

In before the move

9/28/2026 8:46:50 PM

qntmfred
retired
42629 Posts
user info
edit post

9/28/2026 9:48:50 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17606 Posts
user info
edit post

Bubs i think you have to use https://

The s stands for secure. #ITAnalysis

9/28/2026 10:09:16 PM

TreeTwista10
RemLezarkSpain
151754 Posts
user info
edit post

9/28/2026 10:37:21 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

it just did it bc I'm on some internet where u have to re-accept the terms every few hours

I was just being whimsical by making a thread

9/28/2026 10:40:07 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17606 Posts
user info
edit post

Is this fake news or what I can't tell

9/28/2026 11:20:14 PM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

wat

9/29/2026 12:03:36 AM

MrGreen
All American
2607 Posts
user info
edit post

sometimes I wish I could click like on a comment

9/29/2026 10:48:38 AM

BubbleBobble
1 Post
119039 Posts
user info
edit post

I used to be a MrGreen defender

but now it's

Quote :
"BECOME

TOO

MUCH"


9/29/2026 11:59:38 AM

 Message Boards » Chit Chat » Firefox spotted a potentially serious security iss Page [1]  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.