I aint gonna lie i want a jew president. I think all religions are stupid but if theres never been 1 of something i root for that something if the opportunity arises[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 10:19 PM. Reason : So the haters of that one thing feel shitty]
10/8/2026 10:19:03 PM
An atheist jew American president would be something, wouldn't it[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 10:20 PM. Reason : a boy can hope][Edited on October 8, 2026 at 10:21 PM. Reason : we coulda had dean]
10/8/2026 10:20:24 PM
I didn't know the athiest part....thats even better if he is an atheist jew
10/8/2026 10:25:58 PM
to be clear I don't know whether or not he believes in God (let alone one as articulated by any modern sects of Judaism)[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 10:36 PM. Reason : but he does seem to value his Jewish cultural heritage at least]
10/8/2026 10:35:27 PM
He can straddle that jew line with the dems bro. I bet his government is at least somewhat competent[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 10:48 PM. Reason : With no evidence at all]
10/8/2026 10:48:19 PM
Hey qfred do you see the moon by chance?
10/8/2026 11:27:04 PM
it does not seem to be visible from my current location on the planet
10/8/2026 11:47:23 PM
Will investigate and call back[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 11:56 PM. Reason : I mean i will edit post here one moment]
10/8/2026 11:56:19 PM
I think google said new moon day is 10th?[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 11:58 PM. Reason : So like where is the moon?]
10/8/2026 11:57:48 PM
I use https://github.com/sky-map-team/stardroid
10/9/2026 12:07:11 AM
I mean now that we are dropping names i normally use skyview lite?
10/9/2026 12:09:47 AM