https://newrepublic.com/article/212517/democratic-centrists-need-stop-saying-both-sides-extremes
6/30/2026 9:25:09 AM
so they're saying "More Than Words?"
6/30/2026 3:41:43 PM
That's a bit Extreme
7/1/2026 11:19:45 AM
Nuno what I'm sayin'.
7/1/2026 12:13:39 PM
You bet-tencourt i do!
7/1/2026 12:38:48 PM
7/5/2026 4:54:39 PM
https://bsky.app/profile/tokenliberal.bsky.social/post/3mpwjzjp4bc2l
7/5/2026 6:34:53 PM
I disagree with you.
7/5/2026 7:03:09 PM
cool, man
7/5/2026 7:06:04 PM
You know what's even cooler than two people respectfully disagreeing?Being a dismissive jackass and taking your ball home.
7/5/2026 7:08:37 PM
Quite literally, TGL just doesnt have anything to say. He cannot explain any of his positions or opinions.>post a link>come on man>rinse / repeat
7/6/2026 8:23:43 AM
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2026/07/14/buttigieg_rather_than_be_hostile_to_trump_voters_democrats_have_a_chance_to_invite_them_into_the_coalition.htmli feel like tgl3 and rwoody would think this is 180 degrees backwards
7/15/2026 6:35:56 PM
Good idea if these voters weren't so irredeemably dumb and gullible and unable to admit and own their mistakes.Sure, come on over!There are plenty of former conservative voters here who can't stomach Trump and his stupid-ass movement. Because they have a functioning brain. Not enough of us.
7/15/2026 7:18:00 PM
^^tgl and I have similar political views but very different personalitiesAs for what Pete said, I'm happy to welcome Trump voters, I am NOT happy for candidates to tack right to court them[Edited on July 15, 2026 at 9:11 PM. Reason : I think I like everything he said in that link]
7/15/2026 9:09:15 PM
I like your personality!
7/15/2026 9:43:38 PM
7/15/2026 10:35:54 PM
^Ya I was almost gonna say I bet tgl would agree after clicking the link. It's pretty good stuff tbh. I'm back and forth on Mayor Pete but I liked that.
7/15/2026 10:58:13 PM
What makes you back and forth if you don't mind me asking? He seems like he'd be competent, can't seem to connect with minorities though
7/15/2026 11:04:22 PM
Tbh I don't have the brain space to have detailed memories of these candidates this far out from presidential elections, I remember the vibes. But based on limited memory, I think he tacks to the right too often.I'd prob rather have him than almost any of the other more center leaning potential 2028 candidate though, as of today.[Edited on July 16, 2026 at 9:46 AM. Reason : Maybe clawai can find prior thoughts from me]
7/16/2026 9:45:32 AM
Dunno if there is a dedicated AOC thread but her stop in TN was pretty cringe.
7/20/2026 11:00:30 AM
^Perhaps this is what you are looking for
7/20/2026 11:17:35 AM
Shit, I even posted in that thread.Mega-fail.
7/20/2026 11:47:32 AM
Powered by youtube embed code generator
8/13/2026 3:35:42 PM
Solid Talarico ad herehttps://www.facebook.com/reel/1799130994418385/
8/14/2026 8:33:29 PM
First time i saw that was on the treadmill at la fitness with no sound and it was clearly a good ad. I expect paxton to play ads using clips of talarico talking about how he loves trans and gods not binary etc. If talarico can't win i really wonder what it would take for a dem here
8/14/2026 9:25:20 PM
8/15/2026 3:58:05 PM
They've played that talarico ad moron posted 3 times on local dfw fox affiliate since i been at la fitness
8/20/2026 6:18:04 PM
8/21/2026 6:43:47 AM
9/14/2026 12:23:54 PM
At least service workers got no taxes on tips!
9/14/2026 2:08:16 PM
Been in the UK the past week, hiked 20 miles around the countryside and visiting London now.Can’t believe how clean London is. After visiting NY and Chicago and San Francisco, I just assumed smelly garbage in the streets was just a fact of big city life, but central London is proving this wrongAlso I don’t think I’ve seen a uniformed police officer anywhere in the country so far. Nor a homeless person. & I finally get what a walkable city is. People even in medium sized cities really are living in a garbage filled, car centric police states in America.One thing America is soundly better at though is accessibility— people with strollers, wheel chairs and just mobility issues don’t seem to be considered here at all. Also we have a lot more EVs in America it seems, can’t escape exhaust fumes here.Another thing is the food… Internet likes to say Europe has better fresher food but honestly don’t really notice this at all— except their sausages. Had some of the best sausage I’ve ever tasted here (and the worst).
9/26/2026 4:00:13 PM
The Indian food is awesome. I had a few things that gagged me (spaghetti, pate and crackers that tasted like cat food), but its been a long while.
9/26/2026 4:05:47 PM
I haven't tasted cat food before[Edited on September 26, 2026 at 5:37 PM. Reason : Maybe a Guyana custom]]
9/26/2026 5:27:30 PM
Are we talking about dry or wet cat food?
9/26/2026 6:57:38 PM
Best of luck to Talarico and I really hope he wins but his "one more dollar" ads are so weird. I don't know whose idea it was to make him roleplay Oliver Twist but it's really odd to watch. That said, it's not him alone, and so I guess some consultants or researchers have found that this style of ad works best.
9/26/2026 9:11:42 PM