the only thing that’s changed since you posted about him winning months ago is Iran is more of a disaster now than it was thennobody comes back from that
10/4/2026 11:13:40 PM
nobody comes back from Jan 6 either.....unless
10/4/2026 11:41:35 PM
Trump is a 1 of 1 and had a perfect storm of variables that allowed him to win
10/4/2026 11:44:27 PM
I'm amenable to that argument[Edited on October 4, 2026 at 11:48 PM. Reason : I will integrate it into my worldview][Edited on October 4, 2026 at 11:55 PM. Reason : do you like Rubio's response though. seems pretty skibidi toilet sussy baka]
10/4/2026 11:48:34 PM
^^^It’s a good message but rings extremely hollow given his tenureDoubt Latino swing voters will buy itVivek could maybe get away with it
10/4/2026 11:51:30 PM
nobody from an administration that is this under water favorability-wise has a shot in a general election
10/4/2026 11:52:35 PM
I am not amenable to that argument
10/4/2026 11:57:21 PM
I think this is a bad idea and won't happen but just curious about this hypothetical Obama and Trump both get to run for a third term. One time exception to the 22nd amendment. Settle the score once and for all. You game?
10/5/2026 12:01:30 AM
give me an example of somebody winning the general who came from an administration with favorability ratings in the toilet
10/5/2026 12:03:25 AM
I didn't real there was polling on these hypotheticals already but fwiw[Edited on October 5, 2026 at 12:17 AM. Reason : I'd be cool with President Buttigieg but I have doubts he can power his way to a primary let alone general election victory][Edited on October 5, 2026 at 12:17 AM. Reason : we shall see!]
10/5/2026 12:15:46 AM
Republicans don't deserve a vote for at least like 4 presidential election cycles
10/5/2026 1:25:49 AM