User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » The Rise of Right-Wing Radicalism Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36], Prev  
thegoodlife3
All American
41203 Posts
user info
edit post

Quote :
" I'd like openai to solve the Jewish Problem too what's the problem"


a dipshit Thought Leader of the right is referencing Hitler while also talking about the “Jewish Problem”. do you fail to see why that’s an issue?

10/8/2026 5:29:44 PM

moron
All American
36370 Posts
user info
edit post

Quote :
" WASHINGTON (AP) - Pentagon says the firing squad execution of Fort Hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan will be livestreamed in December.
"

10/8/2026 6:48:42 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17866 Posts
user info
edit post

+1 credibility for me...i'll def watch if i can

[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 6:50 PM. Reason : Better than gay ass ufc]

10/8/2026 6:49:45 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31688 Posts
user info
edit post

Taking cues from the Romans.

Remember how they killed the Christians?

10/8/2026 8:24:22 PM

StTexan
Not AI!
17866 Posts
user info
edit post

Sorry fam just seeing this


I don't but I'm sure Phill could give me some religious mumbo jumbo

Look if we are gonna live in these times at least entertain the masses. Have you ever seen someone shot in a firing range execution style? I haven't. I saw saddam hanged

10/8/2026 10:51:39 PM

 Message Boards » The Soap Box » The Rise of Right-Wing Radicalism Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36], Prev  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.