User not logged in - login - register
Home Calendar Books School Tool Photo Gallery Message Boards Users Statistics Advertise Site Info
go to bottom | |
 Message Boards » » A question for everyone... Page [1]  
StTexan
Not AI!
17866 Posts
user info
edit post

So i'm gonna make this kinda a rambling thoughts thread. I'll just ask a random question, feel free to answer if you want



I'm wondering right now if it would be ok to joke about Jerry Jones dying if the Bucs win...but with his age, maybe he dies tomorrow anyways....so do you risk making a joke about death if that person is old? Does it depend? I can see this happening with any number of people

10/8/2026 9:35:17 PM

The Coz
Tempus Fugitive
31696 Posts
user info
edit post

10/9/2026 12:53:20 AM

StTexan
Not AI!
17866 Posts
user info
edit post

I mean heaven for bid Donald Trump dies tomorrow, or like someone else important

10/9/2026 12:59:22 AM

 Message Boards » Chit Chat » A question for everyone... Page [1]  
go to top | |
Admin Options : move topic | lock topic

© 2026 by The Wolf Web - All Rights Reserved.
The material located at this site is not endorsed, sponsored or provided by or on behalf of North Carolina State University.
Powered by CrazyWeb v2.39 - our disclaimer.