Attention WolfWebbers! A reminder of important Posting Guidelines…
submitted by Joe on Tuesday, December 12 2000 at 11:41 AM
I’m sure everyone has noticed that the quality of content of posts, particularly in the Lounge has degraded. We would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of a few of the more important posting guidelines.
- Personal Attacks. No personal attacks on a person’s character. This is not the appropriate place, and we do not look kindly upon it. Feel free to challenge someone’s ideas.
- Self-incrimination. This is a public message board and ANYONE on the internet can see it. It has become especially apparent lately that members of the law enforcement community have visited our board. For your own protection, refrain from volunteering anything on here that could get you in trouble.
- Post in the correct section. Help us keep this organized. Don’t post classifieds in the lounge.
- No spam. Any kind of unsolicited advertising, is strictly prohibited. Click here to contact us if you are interested in advertising on our site.
- Most importantly, try to make your posts thoughtful! Lately, the Lounge in particular has been cluttered with stupid and pointless threads. Please make your posts thoughtful and meaningful. Please restrict your personal conversations to chat programs and email. Each member has to help us improve content on here, in order to make this site even more useful.
Please help us continue to make The Wolf Web a success!
posted by scud on Thursday, December 14 2000 at 2:55 AM