Apply now for Leader of the Pack!
submitted by ncst8fan on Friday, September 1 2006 at 10:59 AM
Dedicated to academic excellence? Committed to service and leadership? Interested in receiving a scholarship?
The Leader of the Pack committee would like to encourage you to apply for the Leader of the Pack scholarship. For the past 13 years, this scholarship has honored two outstanding students – one male and one female – with commitment to leadership and service at NC State as well as commitment to scholastic achievements. The evaluation process for selecting the Leader of the Pack recipients will involve written essays discussing each candidate’s commitment to leadership and service at N.C. State in addition to a presentation which will be given to a panel of N.C. State students, faculty and staff.
Applications are due Sept 28 at 5 p.m. The application is available on the CSLEPS website: http://www.ncsu.edu/csleps/leadership/lop.htm
In order to be eligible for the Leader of the Pack scholarship, you must:
• have completed two semesters at NCSU at the time of application
• currently be enrolled as an undergraduate student at NCSU
• be returning to NCSU for Fall 2007
• have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
• free from academic integrity probation and previous/current disciplinary probation
• submit a complete application by the deadline
Please feel free to contact the 2005 Leaders of the Pack, Mark Clapp or Nancy Zagbayou, if you have any questions regarding the application process.
posted by Maugan on Monday, September 4 2006 at 11:10 AM